Call for abstracts
You can now send us an abstract concerning your work on the Congress theme or aroundthe keywords :
Dual pathology – Addictions – Comorbidities – Transdisciplinarity – Telemedicine – Therapeutics – Liberal exercise in Psychiatry
The abstract of your oral or displayed communication should be returned to AMPEP by email:
before July 15, 2020 for oral communications and September 15, 2020 for posters.
A selection will be made by the Congress scientific committee.
Abstracts will only be accepted if at least one of the authors is registered for the conference.
You will be informed at the latest on July 15 and September 15, 2020 respectively of the opinion of the organizing committee, on whether your proposal is selected for an oral communication or a poster.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DRAFTING THE SUMMARY
Abstracts must be written in WORD format in French or English.
Specify whether you wish to present an oral communication or a poster.
- Specify the title of your abstract without using abbreviations.
- Specify the initial and the name of each co-author as follows : initial of the first name in capital letters followed by a period, first letter of the name in capital letters then lowercase.
- Specify the name of the affiliation of each co-author, excluding the misuse of capital letters.
- City, Country: specify the city and country of each co-author (separated by a comma), excluding the exclusive use of capital letters.
- You have two possibilities of submission:
1. "Text" type abstract, without figure or table (1,800 characters, including spaces for the title and summary content)
2. Abstract with a single figure or a single table (1,300 characters, including spaces for the title and abstract content)
Contact details of the main author who will be the sole contact for the Congress
- Specify the full name (first name and last name) of the referring author.
- Specify the name of his affiliation, the city, the country.
- Specify an easily reachable phone number (mobile number) and a frequently checked email address.
Conflicts of interest
- Any author or co-author must make a declaration on any links of interest and must certify that the work presented has no connection with the pharmaceutical industry or with any other institution for commercial purposes.
- Also, the sources of funding for the study and research projects presented must be specified.
- These details must be mentioned on all slideshows and posters, as well as the absence of links of interest if this is the case.
Any incomplete file will not be processed.